Rubix ML: Machine Learning for PHP#
A high-level machine learning and deep learning library for the PHP language.
- Developer-friendly API is easy and delightful to use
- Modular architecture combines power, flexibility, and extensibility
- 40+ modern supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Open source and free to use commercially
Install Rubix ML into your project using Composer:
$ composer require rubix/ml
- PHP 7.1.3 or above
- SVM extension for Support Vector Machine engine (libsvm)
- GD extension for image manipulation
- Redis extension for persisting to a Redis DB
- Igbinary extension for fast binary serialization of persistables
If you are new to machine learning, we recommend the basic introduction to get started. From there, you can browse the example projects and tutorials below which range from beginner to advanced skill level.
Tutorials & Example Projects#
Check out these example projects using the Rubix ML library. Most come with instructions and a pre-cleaned dataset.
- CIFAR-10 Image Recognizer
- Color Clusterer
- Credit Default Risk Predictor
- Dota 2 Game Outcome Predictor
- Human Activity Recognizer
- Housing Price Predictor
- Iris Flower Classifier
- MNIST Handwritten Digit Recognizer
- Text Sentiment Analyzer
Rubix ML is funded entirely by donations from the open source software community. If you are interested in becoming a patron, you can make a contribution to one our funding sources below.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for guidelines.