Rubix ML: Machine Learning for PHP
A high-level machine learning and deep learning library for the PHP language.
- Developer-friendly API is delightful to use
- 40+ supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Support for ETL, preprocessing, and cross-validation
- Open Source and free to use commercially
Install Rubix ML into your project using Composer:
$ composer require rubix/ml
- PHP 7.2 or above
- Tensor extension for fast Matrix/Vector computing
- Extras Package for experimental features
- SVM extension for Support Vector Machine engine (libsvm)
- Mbstring extension for fast multibyte string manipulation
- GD extension for image manipulation
- Redis extension for persisting to a Redis DB
- Igbinary extension for binary serialization of persistables
What is Rubix ML?#
Rubix ML is a free open-source machine learning (ML) library that allows you to build programs that learn from your data using the PHP language. We provide tools for the entire machine learning life cycle from ETL to training, cross-validation, and production with over 40 supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms. In addition, we provide tutorials and other educational content to help you get started using ML in your projects.
If you are new to machine learning, we recommend taking a look at the What is Machine Learning? section to get started. If you are already familiar with basic ML concepts, you can browse the basic introduction for a brief look at a typical Rubix ML project. From there, you can browse the official tutorials below which range from beginner to advanced skill level.
Tutorials & Example Projects#
Check out these example projects using the Rubix ML library. Many come with instructions and a pre-cleaned dataset.
- CIFAR-10 Image Recognizer
- Color Clusterer
- Credit Default Risk Predictor
- Divorce Predictor
- Dota 2 Game Outcome Predictor
- Human Activity Recognizer
- Housing Price Predictor
- Iris Flower Classifier
- MNIST Handwritten Digit Recognizer
- Text Sentiment Analyzer
Interact With The Community#
Rubix ML is funded by donations from the community. You can become a sponsor by making a contribution to one of our funding sources below.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for guidelines.